Carbon Offset Scotland has planted 420 trees to offset 70% of The Three Sisters bar in Edinburgh’s carbon footprint. The Three Sisters staff are striving to reduce the other 30% by taking energy saving measures.

As you can see from some of the pictures Carbon Offset Scotland is also supported by the fabulous “Student Recommended” who have lots of great special offers for students!