Aberlour is the largest Scottish Children’s Charity. Originating in 1875 as an orphanage in the Speyside village of the same name, Aberlour has since grown to provide vital support to over 6,000 vulnerable children, young people and their families each year via 40+ frontline Scottish services.
Our services and products
With services based right across Scotland, from Moray to Stranraer, we provide the vital specialist support that vulnerable families need. Our work is varied and groundbreaking, and our services include:
– Respite care for children and young people with physical or learning disabilities
– Full time residential care for children who have experienced extreme trauma in their early years
– Diversionary activities and support for young people at risk of gang culture
– Community outreach to support families affected by parental substance misuse
– Educational support for children with complex needs, at risk of educational and social exclusion
– Support for parents with disabilities to help them provide the best possible care and opportunities for their children
Our Environmental Commitment
Aberlour recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Furthermore, Aberlour are dedicated to providing the best possible surroundings for the children and families we work with. We are delighted to be working with Trees4Scotland, guaranteeing that children will be able to explore and enjoy more and more spectacular woodland habitats for many years to come.
|Tel No:||07860 594500|
|Visit our website||http://www.aberlour.org.uk|