We offer you a friendly green place to holiday, malady have a group residential or simply soak up the great outdoors. Comrie Croft, healing formerly a run-down farm, no rx has been lovingly converted into an ‘eco-destination’. The Croft is owned by the team who welcome visitors for hostel holidays, group accommodation, mountain biking (hire & trails), camping and the opportunity to enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
Our services and products
- Group accommodation: 3 units sleeping 14 (Farmhouse), 46 (Combruith, in the village) and 56 (the Steading). Good for business meetings & training, school groups, etc. From £11pp/night.
- Holiday hostel: Ideal for families and individuals, many rooms ensuite.
- Mountain biking: Free purpose built mountain bike trails, bike hire, guided biking and bike shop.
- Camping: tent camping that is like wild camping, but with decent facilities. Campfires encouraged! Camp in the woods or the Meadows.
- Swedish katas: Really Comfortable Camping! Pre-erected Swedish tents on wooden platforms with wood-burning stove, alpine sleeping platform, sheepskins, and oil lamps.
Our Environmental Commitment
We aim to make a significant contribution to rural regeneration (environmental, social and economic) and get people living and working on the land again. A strong ethos of environmental responsibility is core to what we do and is demonstrated through things like achieving 100% zero waste to landfill and prioritizing biodiversity on our estate; Black Grouse (a key indicator species) have recently returned for the first time in living memory.
Our efforts have been recognized through various awards including a ‘Gold’ in the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
|Name||Andrew or Fee|
|Tel No:||01764 670 140|
|Visit our website||http://www.comriecroft.com|