Limited space but love the benefits of a green environment? Our green walls provide a nice and simple way of optimizing space and at the same time providing a fabulous visual feature. Whether you would like a kitchen herb garden or a feature to hide a garden wall, Trees4Scotland can help.
Here are a few ideas:
- Exterior planting
- Create a visual feature
- Provide interest in a basement light well
- Grow your own vegetables and herbs
- Disguise an ugly wall or fence
- Install instant privacy screening
- Conceal garden storage
- Refurbish tired exteriors
- Create working height gardens for the less able
- Create a visual impact at weddings and other functions
- Provide instant garden boundaries
- Liven up interior decor at home or in the office
- Improve air quality for health and wellbeing
How we can help
We provide bespoke design solutions ensuring that you get the best possible advice and guidance. Pulling on the expertise provided by our partners at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh we can assist you in selecting the best choice of planting for your specific conditions.
Our team of trained installers, provide a seamless service getting your ‘living wall’ in place quickly and efficiently with the minimum of fuss. A maintenance plan is also available if required.